Jasmine Kahlia is a multidisciplinary artist, with work shown internationally in Spain and USA.
Previous work includes:
• INTERFACE•TY [Rich Mix] 2016
• Road Gals LDN [Rich Mix] 2017
• Pirates Live [Arts Council, Rich Mix] 2017
• Top Girl [Brixton Pound] 2017
• 'Divine Beings' [Camden People's Theatre, Norwich Fringe Festival] 2020, 2021
• Diosa Callejera [VAULT Festival] 2021
• 5 WAYS 2 RUN [The Space, Symposium] 2021
Recent projects: Glasgow Zine Fest, Rural Arts Yorkshire, Kayd Somali Arts, MAIA Bursary, Complimentary Print by Tenderhands Press, Catalan TV3, Sherwood Forest Zine Library [USA].