Modus Arts CIC is a community-interest organisation drawing on interdisciplinary and collaborative approaches to developing public-facing sound-based artworks and events, encompassing installations, live performances, acousmatic musics, sound sculpture, sound archives, oral histories, and workshops.
Our aims are to:
• Present high quality sound-related events to a broad audience
• Inspire people to develop their own ways of engaging with technology through sound art
• Share meaningful experiences connecting technology and the senses
• Discover new forms of physicality, sociality and community
• Encourage community building and participation across disciplinary, geographical and cultural boundaries